It was founded on February 22, 1931. He joined the AFA in 1946 and seven years later got his first promotion to C. The first field was located in Villa Soldati, who lost in 1981 by the expropriation for the construction of a highway, in the last military government, which was never built.
The club was related to the family of Ringo Bonavena, as their brothers, Vicente and Jose Norberto Bonavena years were directors of the entity.
He built the current sports field in the Bajo Flores and was calling William Laza, after the former vice president of the institution.
FileLogo-VectorFormat. EPS, CDR, AI.