In November of 1898 established twelve youngsters from Ascoli Piceno, the first sports club in the Italian region of Le Marche.
The team was first named after an officer of the American troops garibaldi, Candido Augusto Vecchi.
In 1905 the Association changed, mostly for political reasons, the name in Ascoli-Vigor. 1925, began construction of the Stadio Comunale dei Giardini, but was later renamed to Stadio Squarcia.
In 1926, the stadium will be inaugurated with a friendly match against Lazio. The following year, Ascoli took part in a first official championship and was promptly classified in the first place, marking the first rise.
Ascoli succeeded in the following years, to confirm the good performances and stay in the third Italian league.
FileLogo-VectorFormat. EPS, CDR, AI.