FC “Chemist” was actually created in Stalinogorsk in the postwar years. Team, who spoke at the central stadium of the city, in fact, had only a different name.
In the 1960s there was a peak in popularity of football – the matches, “Chemist” came up to 30,000 people. From 1954 to 1962 the club played in the first division, with the best result – third place in the area in 1960.
In the 2007 season the club finished last, 16th place in the second division, and lost his professional status, and in 2009 refused to participate in the tournament LFL due to financial problems. In 2010 Novomoskovsk “Chemist” was again declared in the LFL “Black Earth”, and spoke well: Chernozem won the Cup and the championship came in second place.
FileLogo-VectorFormat. EPS, CDR, AI.